Everlasting Brows Aftercare and Checklist
Please follow these instructions for up to 14 days after the procedure to improve and prolong the results of Everlasting Brows.
- No makeup should be applied directly on the brows during the healing process
- Avoid wetting eyebrows during the healing process.
- Avoid Sauna/Steam rooms/ sun beds during the healing process.
- Do not touch, rub, pick or scratch your brows following treatment or during healing process.
- You may find that your eyebrows may scab or become slightly dry following the treatment. If they itch DO NOT SCRATCH them please, just tap them to release itch.
- If your eyebrows get wet during the healing process pat them dry with a towel, DO NOT RUB.
- Apply your healing balm according to your therapists advice. If you have excessively oily skin, you may not need to use healing balm at all. For those with dry skin, balm can be used up to 3 times per day.
- Client can use q-tip and soap water to gently remove previous layer of balm or to cleanse the eyebrows.
- Avoid excess sun exposure as this can cause the pigment to fade and can affect the healing process.
- Avoid using daily skincare products directly on the eyebrows.
- If you are due to or are having an MRI scan please inform your doctor that you have had Micro blading /Semi permanent makeup done.
- If you are planning a chemical peel or any other medical procedure done please inform your therapist of the procedure you have had. Procedure should only be done once the healing process is complete.
- If you are due to give blood after the procedure; please inform your nurse about microblading treatment you had done as this might alter results.
- Once healed you can enjoy your eyebrows to the full!
Rules to Follow
Do any of these apply to you?
Blood thinners/ artificial heart valves, heart problems (could cause blood clots)
Autoimmune Disease? Or Liver Disease? cancer within the last 6 Months? (Not able to fight infections as well)
Breastfeeding or Pregnant? (High risk of infection due to baby and hormonal changes affect in pigment)
Schedule accordingly to accommodate the ability to stop any below activities! These things will affect how long the pigment stays in the skin as well as how much bleeding will occur during procedure.
Have you had a Chemical or laser peels 6 weeks prior to service?
Have you had Retin-a, Retinol and Alpha Hydroxy Acids?
Hvae you recieved Fat, Collagen or Botox injections 2-3 weeks prior to service?
Taken fish oils 2 weeks before service?
Should not have had any infections or have been on any antibiotics 1 week prior to service.
Do not wax or tweeze hair in brow area a week before appointment.
48 Hours Before Appointment
NO Drugs or Alcohol
No aspirin, Advil or Exedrin (You may take Tylenol)
Any allergies to Epinephrine, numbing, or titanium?
What to Expect Day Of
50 % Deposit is required at time of appointment,you must cancel within 48 hours or deposit is voided.
Please do not be late to the appointment as it will affect the length of time you will be numb (20 vs 30min) or appointment will be canceled and cancellation fee will be charged.
Wear your brow makeup to appointment
Once you arrive the numbing cream will be applied as you fill out your paperwork.
After 30 min of numbing cream we will do a brow consultation and pick your design/color.
Discuss aftercare and then begin! Woohoo!